Sunday, February 27, 2011

With Apologies to Mom...

I present markmaking mach two. Not much to say as a preface except that I made a gigantic mess and burned through more than half of my charcoal... My poor wallet ;;_;;

(OH WAIT I DO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, WHY DOES MY STUPID GOT-DANG CAMERA KEEP FLIPPING MY PICTURES TURNWAYS THIS IS INFURIATING okay deep breaths phew)

These first three pictures were done while listening to "The Stars" by Jukebox the Ghost.




Then these three were done while listening to "Only in Dreams" by Weezer.




And then these three were done while listening to "Cardboard Room" by Math the Band.




This last one is my favorite by far. I listened to "Float On" by Modest Mouse. I did the first draft, then wiped it all off with a sock, then the second draft, then wiped it all off with a sock, then the final one. I think it came out pretty nicely.

And here are some pictures of said sock after it was finished being used (sorry mom).


No comments:

Post a Comment