Sunday, February 27, 2011

Markmaking Part 1

This assignment was pretty refreshing. I didn't really have to worry about making everything perfect, or craftsmanship - it was just making marks on a piece of paper according to some basic instructions. However, the marks on a few of them are really light, so I'd like to apologize in advance for the crappy cameras. I probably should've used a sharpie or something.

100 Parallel Lines with my eyes closed


 Two hundred lines, one hundred with each hand drawn at the same time


For this one, the paper was crumpled up, and then smoothed. 
After doing that, I made marks on it for four minutes.


This one is similar to the above, only I neatly folded the paper
instead of crumpling it up.
For this one, I wrote my name one hundred times.
 It turned out kind of creepy looking, I like it.
For this one, I wrote "STOP HITTING YOURSELF"
over and over for a bit more than ten minutes.
Well, this photo turned out. 
I attacked the page with a piece of charcoal.

No comments:

Post a Comment