Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Whaddaya mean we were supposed to have seven monologues? Ugh, fine!"

I don't even feel like writing anything here so I'm not gonna. Oh, well, actually, I guess I probably should, huh. Okay, well, uh. Initially I had only made "hey you cut that out.wmv", and didn't realize we needed TWO MONOLOGUES and THREE SHOTS OF EACH, so on Monday that's all that I had. I was relieved to hear that we could finish the rest and bring them all in on Wednesday, though, so that's what I'm doing.

Anyway on my initial take of "hey you cut that out.wmv" (yes the .wmv is necessary) had a lot of distracting elements in the background (well according to my group they were distracting) so I got rid of those in the 3 additional takes I made in addition to trying to get angrier (I don't feel like I got angry enough though????).

Hey You Cut That Out.wmv 1

Hey You Cut That Out.wmv 2

Hey You Cut That Out.wmv 3

Chemo.wmv 1

Chemo.wmv 2

Chemo.wmv 3

Hey You Cut That Out.wmv Final

(Beauty and the Beast Dance Scene)

No comments:

Post a Comment